Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dangerously delicious chocolate brownie recipe

This made some super rich delicious fudge like brownies.
 I shared them with my fiances family for fathers day, they all enjoyed them.

Ingredients:
*1 1/4 cups margrine
*4 eggs
*2 cups sugar
*1 1/2 cups flour
*2 tsp vanilla
*3/4 cup cocoa
(2 cups nuts optional)

Pre heat the oven to 350

1) melt the butter and add the cocoa
2)stir in sugar and flour
3)mix in the eggs, one at a time
4)add vanilla and mix
5) stir in nuts

Bake on a greased 13x9 inch pan for 30 minutes or until done
 (I always stick a spaghetti noodle into the center of my brownies just to check if its done. If the noodle comes out clean, its done, if the noodle has batter on it, its not done.) My brownies looked hard, but they weren't. It actually worked in my benefit as my 4 year old thought they were plastic and refused to try them, until I cut it up and told him it was chocolate (bad move on my end, I will learn one day)

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment